Your shopping cart is empty!
- Have power indicator, output signal LED indicator.
- TTL-level output, TTL output valid signal is low, drive capacity at 100MA, can directly drive relays, buzzer, a small fan, and so on.
- Sensitivity adjustable via potentiometer
- The output is high LED light up when no rain, and vice verse.
- Raindrops board and the control panel is separate, convenient line leads.
- A large area of raindrops board, more conducive to rain detected.
- Board with positioning holes to facilitate installation
- Connected to 5V power supply power lights, induction board no water droplets DO output is high, the switch indicator lights off, dropping on a drop of water, DO output is low, the switch indicator lights on,
- Brush off the the above water droplets, has returned to output to high state. . . .
- AO analog output can be connected to the MCU AD port to detect the size of the drops in the above rainfall.
- DO TTL digital outputs can also be connected to the MCU detects whether there is rain.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!