The AVR In-System Programmer (AVR-ISP) from Atmel is an In System Programmer board covering all AVR 8-bit RISC Microcontrollers. This programmer is used to program 8051 or AVR microcontroller by using SPI (Serial peripheral interface) where MISO, MOSI, SCK, SS, VCC, GND are being used.
To use AVR ISP Programmer first connect USB cable to AVR ISP Programmer then connect MOSI , MISO, SCK, VCC, GND of AVR ISP Programmer to your destination board’s MOSI, MISO, SCK, VCC, GND. Use software to burn .hex files from programmer to destination’s microcontroller.
- AVR Studio Interface
- ISP Programming of all AVR or 8051 Devices
- Programs both Flash and EEPROM
- Operates at Target Voltages from 2.7V to 5.5V
- Adjustable Speed – Supports all Target Boards Running at a Speed Higher than 8 kHz
- USB to TTL Interface
- Powered from Target – No need for Additional Power Supply