LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) is an electronic display device. A 16x2 LCD means it can display 16 characters per line and there are two such lines. In this LCD each character is displayed in 5x7 pixel matrix. LCD has two registers namely command and data. LCD panels produce no light of their own, they require external light to produce a visible image LCD follows the polarization principle to give the illumination. This custom design in which directly you can connect Arduino pins with given LCD shields pins.
This shield is comfortable with 5V DC power supply, and easy to fix on board (chassis).You can print anything on this LCD screen in your projects per your project need.
- Interface with either 4-bit microprocessor.
- Display data RAM and character generator RAM may be accessed by the microprocessor.
- Numerous instructions.
- Clear Display, Cursor Home, Display ON/OFF, Cursor ON/OFF, Blink Character, Cursor Shift, Display Shift.
- Built-in reset circuit is triggered at power ON.
- 5x8 pixel matrix for each character
- Built-in controller
- +5Vpower supply
- E-blocks compatible
- Low cost